FACILITY MANAGER NEEDED: ABUJA
Our Client a first class luxury apartment company based in Maitama Abuja with some first of its kind type of apartments is looking for the following:
FACILITY MANAGER: FULL TIME
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning etc.
- Lead, direct and supervise all day to day technical and non-technical maintenance operations satisfactorily.
- Respond appropriately to facility malfunction and emergencies
- Establishing and maintaining official business relationship with our Tenants from different backgrounds and attending to their queries and complaints promptly and efficiently
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, security etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, electricity and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complicated technical issues and to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Negotiating skills for establishing contracts of work
- Arrange for and maintain records of preventive maintenances carried out on all equipment and follow strictly the preventive maintenance schedule
- Ensure structures and facilities are up and running in line with stipulated HSE standards and government regulations.
- Generate accurate reports, track queries and complaints to ensure satisfactory resolutions within set timeline.
- Preparation of any reports required on maintenance activities and the state of the facilities.
- Issuance of correspondence/notifications to tenants, facility users and vendors when required.
- Prepare and send breakdown of weekly and monthly expenses in Excel.
Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Estate Management or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Facility Manager in a reputable organization
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Salary: 2.5m per annum upper limit
Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail if you meet the requirements stated above, before 5pm, 19th of June 2020.
Only candidates in Abuja and its environment would be considered