MECER CONSULTING LIMITED IS RECRUITING MASSIVELY (100 STAFF NEEDED)
Job Title Tractor Mechanic and driver
Job Type Full Time
Location Abuja and its Environs
Job Field Agriculture/ Engineering / Technical
Objective The objective of the role is to operate the Tractor machine in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment and the material is maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner
- Work with tractor on designated farms
- Comply with Operations and Maintenance Guide for core and secondary Heavy Equipment.
- Inspect heavy equipment and handle preventive maintenance as recommended.
- Support Operators in equipment maintenance and check availability of equipment inventory.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving machine performance.
- Operate vehicle mechanical attachments and equipment.
- Check machines and grease equipment as recommended.
- Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and sign Official documents
- Candidates must possess at least (FSLC) First School Leaving Certificate with at least four (4) years tractor driving experience and certificate of training in Tractor driving
- Relevant years of experience in repairs, maintenance and supervising of Tractor Usage
- Experience – At least 4 years’ experience operating heavy duty machines.
Remuneration: Very Attractive.
Deadline: March 6 2020
Application Method: Applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com